Barclay’s Environmental Group provides products and services that enable clients to minimize the risks associated with Legionella bacteria and other waterborne pathogens in building water systems. We survey facilities to identify risks and develop preventive action plans and remediation services as needed. Regular, periodic reviews and reassessment of determined risks enable you to maintain a healthy environment for your employees, clients, and the general public.
Our highly trained specialists are available to conduct building water surveys and custom design a Water Management Program that best meets your needs. Our Water Management Program examines evaporative cooling towers, potable (domestic) water piping system, water tanks, ice machines, decorative water display fountains, emergency eye wash stations, and other devices using water.
To assess the health risk of pathogens in a water system it is necessary to understand the intricacies of the piping system. Barclay Water Management, Inc. has a team of risk assessment professionals available to survey your facility and identify those locations presenting the greatest risk to human health. A complete building water survey may require just a few hours or several days depending upon the size and complexity of your physical plant.
A properly designed Water Management Plan fulfills the requirements of ASHRAE Standard 188-2015 as well as state and local guidelines concerning protecting the health of building occupants.
What are the benefits of developing a Water Management Program Plan for your facility?
- Demonstrate commitment on the part of facility owners and managers to provide a safe working environment
- Reduce the risk of disease caused by waterborne pathogens
- Provide clear management plan for routine maintenance of potable water piping system and for addressing problems that may arise
- Comply with ASHRAE Standard 188-2015
- Comply with local, state, and federal guidelines concerning reducing health risk associated with waterborne pathogens